Last Day to Complete KM Survey #survey #APQC

Lauren Trees

Hi everyone! I wanted to let everyone know that today is the last day to complete APQC's short survey on the impact of technology & business disruption on #KM. If you have 5 minutes, please fill it out - it's a huge help to our research. The results will be public in March; I'll post a link here when they're realeased, but participants will get the results first. We also have a contest to win a free seat at our spring KM conference for survey submitters. https://zcu.io/ar87