Podcast #podcast

Edwin K. Morrris

Please enjoy.

Edwin K. Morris
President and Founder of Pioneer Knowledge Services

What is Knowledge Management?

Office 716.995.4461

234.542.5836 fax

https://pioneer-ks.org/

Arthur Shelley

Thanks Edwin,

I clicked on the link, but my podcast does not seem to be there.

Were you just resending the link to all, or should I have seen mine (I did not think it would be completed yet)

Regards

Arthur Shelley

Producer: Creative Melbourne

Author: KNOWledge SUCCESSion  Sustained performance and capability growth through knowledge projects

Earlier Books: The Organizational Zoo (2007) & Being a Successful Knowledge Leader (2009)

Principal: www.IntelligentAnswers.com.au

Founder: Organizational Zoo Ambassadors Network

Mb. +61 413 047 408  Skype: Arthur.Shelley  Twitter: @Metaphorage

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/arthurshelley/

Free behavioural profiles: www.organizationalzoo.com

Blog: www.organizationalzoo.com/blog

Creative-Melbourne-Banner_2018_Final_Smaller