Free clinics on virtual work with Teams New England #COVID-19 #remote-work

Katrina Pugh

Hello, virtual aficionados:

Marc Anderson (Sympraxis), Mari Anne Snow (Remote Nation), Chris Bortlik (Microsoft) and I are co-facilitating three lively, interactive virtual clinics with Teams Thursday New England.*

Please join us (free):
  • Clinic #1 March 26 12 ET - Virtual work, meetings, and projects
  • Clinic #2 April 6 12 ET (Monday) - Virtual events
  • Clinic #3 April 16 12 ET (Thursday) - Virtual innovation and decision-making
Please sign up for any of the events here (and tell your colleagues).
https://www.eventbrite.com/o/teams-thursday-new-england-29043387479
These clinics will be highly collaborative, and we encourage you to log in to the events and share your questions, tips and strategies for virtual work. (When signing up on Eventbrite, please also share your suggestions for topics.)

*We decided to do these virtual clinics to keep the faith, given that we had to postpone the April 2nd Teams Thursday NE event to June 3rd. We hope you also come in person on June 3rd. The link above goes to all EventBrite sign-ups.

Thanks
Kate Pugh

Katrina Pugh
AlignConsulting | Collaboration AI and Strategy
Columbia University | Info and Knowledge Strategy Master's Program Faculty
Mobile 617-967-3910

Thank you!

Learn more about the solutions and value we provide at www.workingknowledge-csp.com