A reminder to post respectfully #guidelines

Stan Garfield

I would like to remind everyone of these two points in our community guidelines:
6. Diverse opinions are welcomed if expressed in a respectful and collaborative manner. Instead of saying "You're wrong" or similar words, say "I have a different view."
7.
Be aware of your tone, don't mansplain, try not to be condescending, and avoid acting like a know-it-all. Use the same tone you would use when talking to your manager or a client.

I will delete posts that ignore these guidelines, and I will remove members who persist in making such posts. Please heed the spirit of our recent discussions on improving the quality of discourse in our community. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.