Topics

KM in disaster management #covid-19 -- failure theme for KMWorld? #COVID-19

Jane Dysart

Tom, I love this!

Can we look at a possible discussion/conversation at KMWorld, Nov 16-19 in DC?

We have extended our call for speaker to the April 26, https://www.kmworld.com/Conference/2020/CallForSpeakers.aspx

Jane

Jane Dysart, Program Director, KMWorld 2020

http://www.kmworld.com/Conference/2020/

Curator of Curiosity & Partner

Dysart & Jones Associates

jane@...