Topics

April 21 SIKM Call: Chris Collison - Chefs’ Stories from the KM Cookbook #monthly-call #ISO-KM-Standard

Stan Garfield

This is a reminder of tomorrow's monthly call from 11 am to 12 noon EDT.

  • April 21, 2020 SIKM Call: Chris Collison - Chefs’ Stories from the KM Cookbook
  • Slides - I was unable to upload the file to SlideShare, so it is in OneDrive. There is no live screen sharing - you follow along by advancing the slides yourself.
  • For online chat, use the group chat in FreeConferenceCall.com, or visit tchat.io and sign in with your Twitter account, or use the #KMers hashtag directly in Twitter.
  • The story of our community

SIKM Leaders Community Monthly Call

  • When: Tuesday, April 21, 2020, 11:00 AM-12:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
  • Where: (712) 770-4035 (US and Canada) Passcode 178302
  • International Dial-in Numbers
  • You can join online using your computer’s speakers and microphone at http://join.freeconferencecall.com/stangarfield
    - Online Meeting ID: stangarfield
  • If you join online, be sure to click on the grey phone icon and then choose your audio preference. If your audio is live, you should see a red phone icon.
  • If you have problems connecting, call customer service at 844-844-1322.
  • Occurs the third Tuesday of every month from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM Eastern Time (USA)
  • Community Site
  • Slides - There is no live screen sharing - you follow along by advancing the slides in SlideShare.
  • Previous Calls
  • Future Calls
  • Calendar

Mary Abraham

Hi Stan,

Thanks for this reminder. I’m looking forward to hearing Chris. For those of us who do not have Microsoft, is there another way to see the slides?

Many thanks.

Best,
Mary

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 7:55 AM Stan Garfield <stangarfield@...> wrote:

[...]

Apologies, Stan! I see how this works now.

Please ignore my previous question.

Best,
Mary

--

Slideshare link in invite is generic - anyone have full link to Chris’s slides?
--

Tom Short Consulting
TSC

+1 415 300 7457

All of my previous SIKM Posts

Tom Barfield

Today’s slides posted on OneDrive - Slides

Stan Garfield

TO: SIKM Leaders Community

Today we held our 176th monthly call.
Here are the details.

Thanks to Chris for presenting, to Kate Pugh, Dan Ranta, Paul Corney, and Ivan Butina for their questions, to Mary Abraham and Catherine Shinners for live tweeting, and to those who attended. Please continue the discussion here by replying to this thread.