Because You Need To Know - Gurteen (2) #podcast

Edwin K. Morrris

The new way we toil and labor; how knowledge management is changing the interplay between society and the on ramp to work life. David Gurteen shares his view from the UK.

Enjoy this just release podcast.

https://lnkd.in/eTAC8ri

Check out our latest podcast:  Because you need to know

Edwin K. Morris
President and Founder of Pioneer Knowledge Services

Official Trademark PKS Logo 45x45

What is Knowledge Management?

Office 716.995.4461

234.542.5836 fax

https://pioneer-ks.org/

Dan Ranta

Great podcast Edwin.  Thanks for sharing your conversation with David.  Thought-provoking.  Dan