Topics

Knowledge Management article #COVID-19 #KM-research #CoP

Heather Johnson

Sharing with the SIKM community

Please use this link to see my latest research on radical innovation and knowledge management. I got published in the Journal of Innovation Management on April 28th, 2020, accepted on 1st submission. My research started out covering all high technology industries but due to space constraints, I restricted my conversation in this article to the pharma biotech industry. The research is applicable to all industries, particularly since the advent of COVID-19 and the ramifications to businesses across the world. Please tag others who will benefit from this research.

http://www.montroseconsulting.net/publications1

Heather Johnson

Cindy Young

Heather,

Congratulations on your success in being published in the Journal of Innovation Management. That is a great feat! I look forward to reading your article.

Regards,
Cindy

--
Dr. Cindy Young, PMP, LSS MBB, CMQ/OE

Murray Jennex

Nice article Heather.  My journal, International Journal of Knowledge Management, also publishes articles on KM and Innovation if you are continuing this line of research....murray jennex