Looking for KM Internship opportunities #jobs

Rahul Lama

Dear Members,

Hope you are all keeping safe.

I am currently pursuing a Masters in Organisation Development from a leading university in India. I recently completed a 3 month KM internship with one of India's largest startups where I independently developed their KM approach and methodology and also captured expertise across departments. Based on this experience, I would like to further deepen my practical knowledge
in KM and am interested to engage in KM internship opportunities globally. If you know of any such opportunities, please do reply with details. Thank you.

Regards,
Rahul Lama
Linkedin -
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rahullama/