Topics

Job Alert - Lead Internal community developer at Ubisoft #jobs #CoP

Marc Bramoulle

Edited

Hi everyone!

We are looking for a new Lead Internal Community Developer in Ubisoft's Knowledge management Team. This person will be responsible for the team that animates the internal Ubisoft community and accompanies communities of practice to reach maturity in terms of knowledge management, sharing and reuse. Apply here or reach out to me to know more about that opportunity: marc.bramoulle@... .

Location: Montréal

Company: Ubisoft Entertainement (Video game company)

Best,

Marc

KM Services Director

Hi Marc
Thanks for sharing this new role opportunity of Lead Internal Community Developer at Ubisoft #jobs #CoP. Is this still an open position? I'd like to share it on LinkedIn and Twitter. #jobs #CoP
Kind regards,
Beth