KM4DEV Knowledge Cafe with ESA (European Space Agency) on October 22, 2020 on the theme "Knowledge: the gateway to space!" #knowledge-cafè

Ginetta Gueli

Edited

Dear SIKM Community,

trust this message finds you well!

This is my first direct post here and I hope you find it appealing.

KM4Dev (a global KM community focused on the dev sector) has organized a virtual meeting, a Knowledge Café, with ESA (the European Space Agency which represents 22 Member States) to speak about the comprehensive KM initiative that the Agency has set since 2017.

The ESA KM team, leaded by Gianluigi Baldesi, will share with all the participants what they did and are doing on:

- Knowledge Retention, Transfer and CoPs,

- Lessons Learned,

- Knowledge from Information and Data,

- Libraries (digital and physical) and Open Access.

As this is a community passionate about KM, I thought you could be interested in joining us and learning & contributing to their great KM journey. So, here you are the REGISTRATION links:

Hoping to see you there and if you know anyone outside this community that could be interested in being part of this café, do not hesitate to share the links.

Thank you for your positive consideration and for spreading the world! I will appreciate it.

Have a good day.

Best regards,

Ginetta

#CoP #knowledge-retention #knowledge-transfer #books @KMLobby #Library #Data #Information #LessonLearned #Mapping #AI
--
Ginetta Gueli
Information & Knowledge Manager | Project Manager