Topics

Looking for two KM speakers on November 16 #call-for

Louis-Pierre Guillaume

Dear SIKMers;

On behalf of a client, I am looking for KM speakers in two round tables for an internal event on November 16.

RT 1. Competitivity-driven critical knowledge gaps closing
The speaker should ideally have experienced a project whose goal was to identify critical knowledge nuggets which represents a competitive advantage for a business, and to fill the gaps.

RT 2. Knowledge Transfer during the TSA of an M&A deal
The speaker should ideally have participated in a Knowledge Transfer initiative during the TSA, which led to the design of an action plan to ensure appropriate transfer of knowledge.

Please contact me directly
Thanks 😁

Kind regards,
Louis-Pierre

Louis-Pierre Guillaume
Support Digital Transformation and Collaborative Innovation, to enhance the value of knowledge
+33 6 10 33 63 21 – louis-pierre.guillaume@...

www.amallte.comLinkedIn - Twitter - Medium

I could help you with #1 depending on time.

Best

Bill

Learn more about the solutions and value we provide at www.workingknowledge-csp.com

From: main@SIKM.groups.io <main@SIKM.groups.io> On Behalf Of Louis-Pierre Guillaume via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2020 13:10
To: SIKM <main@sikm.groups.io>
Subject: [SIKM] Looking for two KM speakers on November 16

Dear SIKMers;

On behalf of a client, I am looking for KM speakers in two round tables for an internal event on November 16.

RT 1. Competitivity-driven critical knowledge gaps closing
The speaker should ideally have experienced a project whose goal was to identify critical knowledge nuggets which represents a competitive advantage for a business, and to fill the gaps.

RT 2. Knowledge Transfer during the TSA of an M&A deal
The speaker should ideally have participated in a Knowledge Transfer initiative during the TSA, which led to the design of an action plan to ensure appropriate transfer of knowledge.

Please contact me directly

Thanks 😁

Kind regards,

Louis-Pierre

Louis-Pierre Guillaume
Support Digital Transformation and Collaborative Innovation, to enhance the value of knowledge
+33 6 10 33 63 21 – louis-pierre.guillaume@...

www.amallte.comLinkedIn - Twitter - Medium