Topics

KMWorld -- register now with my discount code! #kmworld

Jane Dysart

Hi group!

Hope you have a chance to look at the KMWorld program online schedule for next month, Nov 16-19 – many of you are speakers, but for those not already participating, here’s my list of 10 reasons to attend along with a discount code to register & save!  AND you can join SIKM colleagues for a meet up on Mon Nov 16 after our knowledge café!

https://dysartjones.com/2020/10/10-reasons-to-attend-kmworld-2020/

Hope to “see” you there!

jane

Jane Dysart, Program Director

KMworld Connect 2020

https://pheedloop.com/kmwconnect/site/

Promo video: https://vimeo.com/467988679/b55014d4f7

Dysart & Jones

Curator of Curiosity

jane@...

Twitter & Skype: jdysart

Brett Patron

Thanks for the offer!

I'm mentally maxed on virtual weeks of meetings.  Ill wait till humans are allowed to interact in person again.

Brett

On Thu, Oct 22, 2020, 5:13 PM Jane Dysart <jane@...> wrote:

Hi group!

Hope you have a chance to look at the KMWorld program online schedule for next month, Nov 16-19 – many of you are speakers, but for those not already participating, here’s my list of 10 reasons to attend along with a discount code to register & save!  AND you can join SIKM colleagues for a meet up on Mon Nov 16 after our knowledge café!

https://dysartjones.com/2020/10/10-reasons-to-attend-kmworld-2020/

Hope to “see” you there!

jane

Jane Dysart, Program Director

KMworld Connect 2020

https://pheedloop.com/kmwconnect/site/

Promo video: https://vimeo.com/467988679/b55014d4f7

Dysart & Jones

Curator of Curiosity

jane@...

Twitter & Skype: jdysart

The Knowledge Café: Mentoring Mixer will be held on November 16, 2020 from 3:30-6:00 pm ET offers the chance to talk in small groups with Art Murray, David Gurteen, Frank Cervone, Gloria Burke, Gordon Vala-Webb, Holly Baxter, Jim Lee, Kate Pugh, Kim Glover, Nancy Dixon, Scott Leeb, Mary Abraham, and me. Meet your fellow participants. Take part in our popular interactive knowledge cafe, where you can share your KM challenges with colleagues and KM practitioners. Each table has a KM industry mentor and topic; you will have time to visit four different tables during the cate. Meet and learn in this intimate networking atmosphere with thought leaders and practitioners of the KM industry.

The SIKM Meetup will be held on November 16, 2020 from 6:30 pm-8:00 ET. In lieu of our usual KMWorld dinner, this year we are having a virtual get together. Catch up and network with colleagues, meet new KM practitioners, and have some fun with your colleagues. Bring your own beverage choice along with your favorite snack. Sue Hanley and I will host.