While I know a small % of the SIKM community is attending KM World this week – it seems odd to be having our session tomorrow during a KM World keynote.
I know this is the 11th hour – could we reschedule the SIKM call to the same time next Tuesday?
From: main@SIKM.groups.io <main@SIKM.groups.io> On Behalf Of Stan Garfield
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2020 12:34 PM
Subject: [SIKM] Nov. 17 SIKM Call: David Gurteen - Introduction to Conversational Leadership #monthlycall #conversational-leadership
This is a reminder of tomorrow's monthly call from 11 am to 12 noon EST.
· November 17, 2020 SIKM Call: David Gurteen - Introduction to Conversational Leadership
· There are two videos that David would like us to watch during his presentation. There are links in his slides, and also here:
· Ron Heifetz On Leadership
· Patricia Shaw on Leadership and Conversation
· For online chat, use the group chat in FreeConferenceCall.com, or visit tchat.io and sign in with your Twitter account, or use the #KMers hashtag directly in Twitter.
SIKM Leaders Community Monthly Call
· When: Tuesday, November 17, 2020, 11:00 AM-12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
· Where: (712) 770-4035 (US and Canada) Passcode 178302
· International Dial-in Numbers
· You can join online using your computer’s speakers and microphone at http://join.freeconferencecall.com/stangarfield
- Online Meeting ID: stangarfield
· If you join online, be sure to click on the grey phone icon and then choose your audio preference. If your audio is live, you should see a red phone icon.
· If you have problems connecting, call customer service at 844-844-1322.
· Occurs the third Tuesday of every month from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM Eastern Time (USA)
· Community Site
· Slides - There is no live screen sharing - you follow along by advancing the slides yourself.
· Previous Calls
· Future Calls