Job Opening at Dell: Advisor to Services KM Taxonomy Strategy & Implementation #jobs

Good day everyone.  I would like present an opening we have at Dell for your consideration.  Please feel free to see the attachment for additional detail and contact me via LinkedIn or via the email below.

Come join a team that understands the value of knowledge across the enterprise and is passionate about it!  We focus on ensuring that the right information is available at the right time to the right audience.  Our focus spans end to end across the entire service lifecycle, and we drive programs to improve the creation, access, and leverage of knowledge to support business outcomes.

Our team is collaborative and innovative, and works closely with many stakeholder organizations including remote support, field, deployment, presales, serviceability, product management, and more.

A key opportunity in Knowledge Management is to define and drive a Services strategy for taxonomy, ontology, and governance.   This includes designing, implementing, and tuning a Natural Language Processing (NLP) platform that is tightly integrated into an ontology-based Enterprise Knowledge Graph platform.  It also includes working with the NLP Platform Product Manager to define and drive the overall business strategy for integrated taxonomy and namespace management.

Bit Rambusch

Vice President, e-Services & Knowledge Management

Dell Technologies Services

Bit.Rambusch@...

Eric Herberholz

I looked at the job requirements, and I may be suited for that role.
How much can you get for me on W2 for that position?

On Mon, Nov 9, 2020 at 10:55 AM Bit Rambusch <bit_rambusch@dell.com> wrote:

[...]

Bit.Rambusch@Dell.com

Stan Garfield

Advisor to Services KM Taxonomy Strategy & Implementation for Dell Services Knowledge Management Team
Although the position shows as Austin or Boston based, it is a REMOTE position.

Thank you for posting this Stan!  This position is in my organization and yes it is remote.  I posted to this forum last week for this role as well.  We are still accepting resumes and applications.  We really need people with Taxonomy and Ontology skills.

Sugandha Bajaj

Dear Bit,

I hope you are doing well.

I always have the same question to anyone who mails a job opening, which is "Can a non resident apply?". I am an Indian and seeking a job in KM field.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Sugandha Bajaj
+91-9536277662

--
Sugandha Bajaj

The job is remote and can be done anywhere.  I have a global organization so location is not an issue.  Having skills in Taxonomy and Ontology are a must however.  I appreciate your interest in Dell!

Bit