Call for Presenters #call-for #knowledge-cafè

John Hovell

Hi SIKM,

Building upon the recent requests, we’re also looking for presenters for the monthly virtual knowledge café next year.

The official link is Knowledge Cafe

We convene a free virtual knowledge café each month where someone presents content for 15 minutes, then we break into random small groups for 3 rounds of 15 minutes each, then close with a full group discussion.

Happy for anyone to come present a topic of any kind…

Thanks,

John

From: main@SIKM.groups.io <main@SIKM.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dana Tessier
Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2020 2:42 PM
To: main@SIKM.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SIKM] Call for Chapters: Book about KM & Organizational Culture #books

Hello! I'm updating this topic as the call for chapters has been extended until December 10, 2020. 

If you are interested in getting involved in this project, please do not hesitate to reach out. 

Here is the link for the call for proposals: https://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/4896 

Aprill Allen

Hi John,

Thanks for sharing. Sounds like an interesting idea. Does the group flex time of day to accommodate international presenters?

On Sun, 22 Nov 2020 at 6:49 am, John Hovell <johnhovell@...> wrote:

Hi SIKM,

Building upon the recent requests, we’re also looking for presenters for the monthly virtual knowledge café next year.

We convene a free virtual knowledge café each month where someone presents content for 15 minutes, then we break into random small groups for 3 rounds of 15 minutes each, then close with a full group discussion.

Thanks,

John

Subject: Re: [SIKM] Call for Chapters: Book about KM & Organizational Culture #books

Hello! I'm updating this topic as the call for chapters has been extended until December 10, 2020. 

If you are interested in getting involved in this project, please do not hesitate to reach out. 

Here is the link for the call for proposals: https://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/4896 

--
--

Aprill Allen
Founder and Managing Director | Knowledge Bird
Knowledge management consulting & KCS Trainer
M: +61 400 101 961
knowledgebird.com

John Hovell

Absolutely, we move the day/time around each month based on the presenters local time zone and availability, it’s quite an international group…  thanks Aprill!

We’ve had luck with “local lunchtime during the week (Tuesday/Wednesday)”, so we often aim for that, but even that part is flexible too… The day/time is announced on the website each month.

Much appreciated,

John

JohnHovell@...

From: main@SIKM.groups.io <main@SIKM.groups.io> On Behalf Of Aprill Allen
Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2020 3:20 PM
To: main@sikm.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SIKM] Call for Presenters

Hi John,

Thanks for sharing. Sounds like an interesting idea. Does the group flex time of day to accommodate international presenters?

On Sun, 22 Nov 2020 at 6:49 am, John Hovell <johnhovell@...> wrote:

Hi SIKM,

Thanks,

John

--

--

Aprill Allen
Founder and Managing Director | Knowledge Bird
Knowledge management consulting & KCS Trainer
M: +61 400 101 961
knowledgebird.com

Ginetta Gueli

Hello John,
this is interesting! Let me think about and I will revert to you asap. In the meantime: how many monthly slot did you already covered? Is there a deadline to submit a topic to you?

Thank you and all the best,
Ginetta
--
Ginetta Gueli
Information & Knowledge Manager | Project Manager

John Hovell

Thanks Ginetta and everyone. We’re booked through March for now, so it would be April that we’re starting with, and no deadlines at all - happy to hear from people at anytime.

Thanks,
John 

On Nov 22, 2020, at 8:26 AM, Ginetta Gueli via groups.io <ginetta.gueli@...> wrote:

Hello John,
this is interesting! Let me think about and I will revert to you asap. In the meantime: how many monthly slot did you already covered? Is there a deadline to submit a topic to you?

Thank you and all the best,
Ginetta
--
Ginetta Gueli
Information & Knowledge Manager | Project Manager

Nirmala Palaniappan

Edited

I’m interested in presenting and participating, John :-) 
April sounds good to me. 
If you’ve got any topics in mind, please let me know.
Would it be possible for you to give me a slot that aligns with my time zone?

Regards
N

On Sun, 22 Nov 2020 at 1:19 AM, John Hovell <johnhovell@...> wrote:

Hi SIKM,

Thanks,

John

--
"The faithful see the invisible, believe the incredible and then receive the impossible" - Anonymous

Sachin Joshi

This is great initiative John.

Happy to be presenter for the latest available slot. :-) and also, to attend all monthly slots. thanks for this.

Regards,
Sachin Joshi
KM Consultant | Tier I IT Firm
INDIA

Andrew Trickett

Hi John I’d be happy to give a talk either around lessons learned or communities of practice either in April or May next year.

Andrew Trickett

Karolina Zimniak

Hi John

If there any open spots, I’m in;)
Karolina

On Tuesday, November 24, 2020, 5:10 AM, Andrew Trickett via groups.io <andrewtrickett@...> wrote:

Hi John I’d be happy to give a talk either around lessons learned or communities of practice either in April or May next year.

Andrew Trickett

Stan Garfield

Here is the schedule of future presenters on the monthly SIKM Leaders Community calls.

If anyone would like to be added to the schedule, please send an email to me at stangarfield@... along with your suggested topic.