Call for Presenters #call-for #knowledge-cafè

John Hovell

Hi SIKM,

Building upon the recent requests, we’re also looking for presenters for the monthly virtual knowledge café next year.

The official link is Knowledge Cafe

We convene a free virtual knowledge café each month where someone presents content for 15 minutes, then we break into random small groups for 3 rounds of 15 minutes each, then close with a full group discussion.

Happy for anyone to come present a topic of any kind…

Thanks,

John