Topics

Open positions - Pharmaceutical KM #jobs

Paige Kane

Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, New Jersey, USA, has made the decision to spin-off products from its Women’s Health, trusted Legacy Brands, and Biosimilars businesses to form a new, independent company. This new company, named “Organon”, will become an independent, publicly traded company in 2021 with its global and US headquarters to be based in Jersey City, NJ.  We expect that additional Organon sites will be in the general vicinity of current Merck & Co., Inc. locations.

There are 3 KM positions, one Director and two Associate Director Roles– Experience in with Pharmaceutical R&D or Manufacturing knowledge is required.

https://jobs.merck.com/us/en/job/R88359/Organon-Director-Knowledge-Management

https://jobs.merck.com/us/en/job/R84867/Organon-Associate-Director-Knowledge-Management

I am not the hiring manager but am passing on the information for the new team. If you are interested, please apply via the portal.

Regards,

Paige

Paige Kane, PhD I Director

MMD Knowledge Management CoE

Merck & Co., Inc.

West Point, PA

Paige.Kane@...

Notice:  This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains
information of Merck & Co., Inc. (2000 Galloping Hill Road, Kenilworth,
New Jersey, USA 07033), and/or its affiliates Direct contact information
for affiliates is available at
for the use of the individual or entity named on this message. If you are
your system.