Information Needed: KM Contacts in US Federal Agencies #question

John Antill

Team OPM is trying to get a Federal KM series going. It still needs to identify who is doing the role of  KM representatives AND KM hiring managers or supervisors in the following Cabinet Level Agencies.

Agriculture

Commerce

Energy

Justice

Labor

Homeland Security and sub-agencies

Independent Agencies

EPA

EEOC

FCC

GSA

NARA

NSF

NRC

OPM

SEC

SBA

Smithsonian

Social Security

IRS

NSA is Kimberly Keys

John Antill
MCKM CKS IA KT
MLS KM Student
256-541-1229

John Antill

What I am needing is if anyone knows the responsible party for Knowledge management in those agencies. I am trying to get a list together for OPM that identifies who is the knowledge management responsible party. Hope that clarifies this post.
John Antill
MCKM CKS IA KT
MLS KM Student
256-541-1229

Douglas Weidner

John,
There is one lady in gov that seems to know all.

She is a past CKMer. I'll get her contact info for you.

Douglas Weidner
Chief CKM Instructor
Exec Chairman, KM Institute