Request to complete the Community Roundtable's 2021 State of Community Management Survey #CoP #request #survey

Stan Garfield

I am posting Rachel Happe's request to participate in the 2021 State of Community Management survey.  If you can spare 20 minutes to do so, Rachel would greatly appreciate it.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rachel Happe <rachel@...>
Date: Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at 2:19 PM

I’m reaching out because we have the State of Community Management survey in the field for another 10 days or so and last year we did not have enough internal participants to compare average community programs to advanced programs - and that is something I would love to be able to do because it is far more insightful - see these two infographics:

What I did notice in the data last year was that it is bimodal for internal community programs - a small set of organizations are doing this very well and the majority is not. I would love to expose that so others can see/learn from it.

I would like to invite members of the SIKM Leaders Community to participate.  The survey link is here: https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/5996017/SOCM2021

The survey takes about 20 minutes and in return participants will receive a maturity score and a PDF of their response - and a gift card for coffee as a thank you.

Thank you!

Rachel Happe
Principal & Co-Founder, The Community Roundtable

Miguel Cornejo

What memories. Back in the day we used to run one such survey.

Enviado desde mi iPhone