Co-authored published article on knowledge sharing #KMers #COVID-19 #future-of-work #CoP

Heather Johnson

All
Sharing some excity news! I co-authored an article that I would like to share with the KM community. It is an interesting twist of 3 areas: Knowledge sharing; Virtual teams; and Human resource management. Timely discussion. Use the link below to read the article.

https://www.jhrm.eu/2021/02/54-how-hrm-and-knowledge-sharing-technologies-foster-virtual-team-productivity-for-globally-dispersed-workforces-a-systematic-review/

Thanks for your time. Feedback is always welcomed.

Heather

Cindy Young

Wow!  That's a lengthy article!  I have only skimmed it, but am going to read it over the weekend.  Thank you for sharing the work that you and your co-authors accomplished.

Regards,

Cindy