How does an Italian passionately draw an "organizational knowledge map"? - Knowledge Cafè invitation - #mapping #knowledge-cafè

Ginetta Gueli

Dear SIKM community,
"It is time-consuming and inefficient when a staff member does not know what has been done before s/he started to work on a new task or is not updated of the status of ongoing work and does not know who are the most important contacts or partners and has no idea where to look for information and records".

if you went through this situation, or not but you agree, and you want to know more, on 16th March 2021 at 5pm CET (i.e. 12:00 GMT-4), together with John Hovell, PMP, CKM we will speak on how to solve these problems in a unconventional way, because as writer Umberto Eco used to say: “Being educated does not mean remembering all the notions, but knowing where to look for them”.

We’ll follow the Gurteen knowledge café model, which means that we will offer 15-20 minutes of thought-provoking content, then we’ll have 3 rounds of small group conversation. We’ll close the 90 minutes with a full group conversation.

If you are interested, this is the registration link: https://www.meetup.com/it-IT/Knowledge-Cafe/events/276439819/?isFirstPublish=true

Thank you for your positive consideration and looking forward to having you on board!
Warm regards,
Ginetta

--
Ginetta Gueli
Information & Knowledge Manager | Project Manager