KM and KM-adjacent conferences #conferences

Guillermo A. Galdamez

Hi all,

With so many conferences going virtual since last year, I feel like there are increased opportunities to attend since you no longer have to travel.

So question for all of you:

Which are the conferences that you are looking forward to this year, and why?

I am fortunate to have a dedicated professional development budget, and I would like to put some of it towards attending one or two conferences this year.  I'm probably most familiar with bigger KM events like APQC and KMWorld, and I've also attended 'local' events like the KM Midwest Symposium (I highly recommend!), or local World IA days. Nevertheless, I would like to explore other events, whether they are smaller, or targeted at a local community. I welcome any recommendations you may provide.

Thanks!

Guillermo

Cindy Young

Guillermo,

I speak a lot about KM at operational excellence conferences like OPEX and OPEX Summer Summit as well as Lean and Six Sigma and IISE conferences. Granted, they aren't KM specific, but they offer great networking and visibility opportunities. Check out the bottom half of my page: https://www.cjyoungconsulting.com/about/ for places I have presented at.

Regards,

Cindy

John Hovell

Henley Forum and http://www.conversational-leadership.net/workshop, and I know Stan and David Gurteen both maintain conference lists too...  so many fun ones!

On Mar 9, 2021, at 4:27 PM, Cindy Young <cjbutler97@...> wrote:

Guillermo,

I speak a lot about KM at operational excellence conferences like OPEX and OPEX Summer Summit as well as Lean and Six Sigma and IISE conferences. Granted, they aren't KM specific, but they offer great networking and visibility opportunities. Check out the bottom half of my page: https://www.cjyoungconsulting.com/about/ for places I have presented at.

Regards,

Cindy

Chris Collison

Here’s the link to the Henley Forum conference:

https://www.henley.ac.uk/events/henley-forum-annual-conference-2021-becoming-agile-an-international-festival-of-learning