Interview Questions for International Project Professional #survey

Wajeeha Samar

My name is Wajeeha. I have been assigned the task to interview an International project professional. I'm sharing those questions below. Please answers these questions.

1.     What is your profession and where do Do you work?

2.     What is your educational background?

3.     How did you end up in your current position?

4.     How long experience do you have with international energy projects?

5.     What is your latest project and what can you tell us about it (country, size, scope etc.)?

6.     Do you still remember your first international project and can you tell us something about it (country, size, scope etc.)?

7.     What is your biggest project and can you tell us something about it (country, size, scope etc.)?

8.     What is your smallest project and can you tell us something about it (country, size, scope etc.)?

9.     What would your favorite project look like?

10.  What are the best parts of working in international projects?

11.  What are the downsides of working in international projects?

12.  How has the project work changed throughout the years?

13.  What, according to you, is an important skill for a project manager to succeed?

14.  What was the biggest challenge that you faced while working on a project?

15.  How do you ensure that your project is on schedule to meet the deadline?

16.  What three skills do you think are most important to be an effective project manager?

17.  What is a WBS Work breakdown structure and how does it help in preparing a good plan?

18.  You will be using Quality Assurance and Quality Control for ensuring the quality of the final deliverables. What’s the difference between them?

19.  How will you implement earned value management? What are EVM Earned Value Management and its use?

20.  How would you resolve a conflict between two or more team members?

21.  Where do you see yourself in five years’ time?

22.  What kind of people do you find it difficult to work with?

23.  What kinds of projects interest you the most? Why?

BR
Wajeeha

Wajeeha Samar

I'm studying Energy Engineering at SAVONIA University of Applied Sciences, Finland. The teacher has given a task "interview with international project professional." So I'm looking for a project professional If anyone who has international project experience ( from any field) please answers these question because I have to submit these question's answer by tomorrow evening.

I will share these answers just with my teacher.

Kind Regards
WAjeeha

Jim Lee

My apologies for the late response; I only saw this after the weekend. If you still want a response, I will send to you privately. I have worked with Saudi Aramco, Saudia Aramco Mobile Refinery, and IRENA in the Middle East, Petrobras in Brazil, and Ecopetrol in Columbia.

Non energy organizations have included Singapore Armed Forces, Carmeuse, Network Rail, and Vale.

Regards,

Jim

I'm studying Energy Engineering at SAVONIA University of Applied Sciences, Finland. The teacher has given a task "interview with international project professional." So I'm looking for a project professional If anyone who has international project experience ( from any field) please answers these question because I have to submit these question's answer by tomorrow evening.

I will share these answers just with my teacher.

Kind Regards
WAjeeha

Wajeeha Samar

Edited