Transitional Mentor Wanted #request #mentor

Andrea Richardson

Hi All,

My name is Andrea Richardson and I am an information professional transitioning from archives into the field of KM. I am looking forward to learning from the SIKM community and even though there are many aspects of archives that cross over to KM, I am hopeful to find someone who is available to mentor my transition efforts as I move into my new role as Knowledge Manager. Please reach out to me if you are interested in being my mentor or if you know someone who would be able to assist.

My LinkedIn profile is: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrea-w-richardson/

All the best,
Andrea

Stan Garfield

Andrea, welcome to the community!  Thanks for posting here.  Please let us know if you are able to find a mentor as a result of your post.

To the other community members, if you can offer to be an mentor to Andrea, that would be great.  This would be a good way to commemorate the 16th anniversary of the SIKM Leaders Community, which is today.

Andrea Richardson

Hi Stan,
What a wonderful community! I have found several folks willing to mentor or help out in general; thanks so much to everyone who reached out!
All the best,
Andrea

Ginetta Gueli

Hello Andrea,
I am not sure if I can mentor you, but I am available to have a chat and share my KM experiences and give you, eventually, some food for thoughts on this new exciting challenge you have in front of you.

Just drop me a message if you want :-)

Thanks and regards,
Ginetta
--
Ginetta Gueli
Information & Knowledge Manager | Project Manager

Andrea Richardson

Thanks Ginetta! So good to know there are folks willing to chat!
All the best,

Andrea