You are cordially invited to join the Warm Data Lab #conversation

Edited

I’m working on a global team called Pivot Projects (www.pivot projects.org), focused on addressing climate change and related social issues in the wake of the pandemic. One of our Pivot colleagues posted this up today, and I thought some in the SIKM community might find it of interest. Warm Data Lab is not a Pivot Project, but the objectives and techniques used are relevant.

You are all cordially invited to join a Warm Data Lab - People need People pod - This is your invitation to join the ZERO STEP WARM DATA PROJECT. This is a series of People Need People Online (PNP) conversations being held in May and June that is complementary to the formal UN High-Level Dialogue processes being held in May and June 2021. PNP is a pioneering practice - developed by Nora Bateson and stewarded by the International Bateson Institute - that reveals the systemic patterns we are bound by to be able to better perceive the interdependencies and relationships enabling new perceiving and thinking within families, communities, and societies. All humans are welcome to join, more information is in the link (there are pods suited to various languages and timezones). Please register and also feel free to share with your friends, family and communities - https://docs.google.com/document/d/12sf1fuvwkr3ItZVWjz8fQZiUWOx9wcMRGhBZZ7QC4pk/edit

--
-Tom
--

Tom Short Consulting