RFP for WTO? #consulting

Ninez Piezas-Jerbi

Dear colleagues,

So sorry for this late and possibly double sharing.  My organization, the World Trade Organization (WTO) is currently launching a Request for Proposal to create a roster of KM firms for KM projects planned for the next 2-3 years.

If your company is interested, I would be grateful if you could send me your full name and company email address so our Procurement Unit can send you the invitation.  The deadline for applications is 19 August.

Best,

Ninez Piezas-Jerbi

Chief, Knowledge Management Section

Knowledge and Information Management and Academic Outreach WTO Chairs Programme Division (KMD)

WTO, Geneva

Douglas Weidner

Dear  Ninez Piezas-Jerbi,

The KM Institute, with its stable of international KM Consultants and Facilitators, would be quite interested in responding to World Trade Organization (WTO) RFPs in the KM domain.

Douglas Weidner
Exec Chairman, Chief CKM Instructor

On Fri, Aug 6, 2021 at 1:28 PM Ninez Piezas-Jerbi <npjerbi@...> wrote:

Dear colleagues,

So sorry for this late and possibly double sharing.  My organization, the World Trade Organization (WTO) is currently launching a Request for Proposal to create a roster of KM firms for KM projects planned for the next 2-3 years.

If your company is interested, I would be grateful if you could send me your full name and company email address so our Procurement Unit can send you the invitation.  The deadline for applications is 19 August.

Best,

Ninez Piezas-Jerbi

Chief, Knowledge Management Section

Knowledge and Information Management and Academic Outreach WTO Chairs Programme Division (KMD)

WTO, Geneva

Tim Powell

Dear Ninez,

My firm has done substantial work in counterfeits detection and IP protection on behalf of global consumer goods and pharmaceutical companies.  We’d be honored to respond to any RFP from the WTO.  Details follow in the signature below.

Thank you,

Tim

TIM WOOD POWELL | President, The Knowledge Agency® | Author, The Value of Knowledge |

New York City, USA  |  TEL +1.212.243.1200 |

SITE www.KnowledgeAgency.com | BLOG www.KnowledgeValueChain.com |

From: <main@SIKM.groups.io> on behalf of Ninez Piezas-Jerbi <npjerbi@...>
Date: Friday, August 6, 2021 at 1:28 PM
To: "SIKM@groups.io" <SIKM@groups.io>
Subject: [SIKM] RFP for WTO?

Dear colleagues,

So sorry for this late and possibly double sharing.  My organization, the World Trade Organization (WTO) is currently launching a Request for Proposal to create a roster of KM firms for KM projects planned for the next 2-3 years.

If your company is interested, I would be grateful if you could send me your full name and company email address so our Procurement Unit can send you the invitation.  The deadline for applications is 19 August.

Best,

Ninez Piezas-Jerbi

Chief, Knowledge Management Section

Knowledge and Information Management and Academic Outreach WTO Chairs Programme Division (KMD)

WTO, Geneva

Ginetta Gueli

Dear Ninez,
this RFP might be of interest to a couple of KMers I know, that have their own company. I will share the message with them :-)

Thanks for letting us know.
All the best,
Ginetta

--
Ginetta Gueli
Information & Knowledge Manager | Project Manager

Andrew Trickett

Thanks Nina I've spoken to a few colleagues and we would be interested in responding to this RFP.

The organisation is Arup and if you send it to me Andrew Trickett at andrew.trickett@... then your Procurement Unit can send the invitation

Many thanks

Scott Leeb

Nina -

Would love to have the opportunity to take part in this procurement. Our group has long KM  experience across commercial, government, and not-for-profit space.

Scott Leeb
Engagement Director, Iknow (www.iknow.us)
sleeb@...

On Friday, August 6, 2021, 01:28:10 PM EDT, Ninez Piezas-Jerbi <npjerbi@...> wrote:

Dear colleagues,

So sorry for this late and possibly double sharing.  My organization, the World Trade Organization (WTO) is currently launching a Request for Proposal to create a roster of KM firms for KM projects planned for the next 2-3 years.

If your company is interested, I would be grateful if you could send me your full name and company email address so our Procurement Unit can send you the invitation.  The deadline for applications is 19 August.

Best,

Ninez Piezas-Jerbi

Chief, Knowledge Management Section

Knowledge and Information Management and Academic Outreach WTO Chairs Programme Division (KMD)

WTO, Geneva

Ninez Piezas-Jerbi

Hello,

Kindly send your request to participate directly to rfp-2021-179-kmd-expertcompanies@....

Best,

Ninez

On 9 Aug 2021, at 13:08, Scott Leeb via groups.io <scott_leeb@...> wrote:

[...]

Phil Verghis

Hi Ninez,

Would love to find out more.

Peace,

Phil

CEO & co-founder | Klever Insight | www.kleverinsight.com
phil@... | M: 919.641.9465
Research Triangle region, North Carolina
https://www.linkedin.com/in/philverghis

So sorry for this late and possibly double sharing.  My organization, the World Trade Organization (WTO) is currently launching a Request for Proposal to create a roster of KM firms for KM projects planned for the next 2-3 years.

If your company is interested, I would be grateful if you could send me your full name and company email address so our Procurement Unit can send you the invitation.  The deadline for applications is 19 August.

Best,

Ninez Piezas-Jerbi

Chief, Knowledge Management Section

Knowledge and Information Management and Academic Outreach WTO Chairs Programme Division (KMD)

WTO, Geneva

Ninez Piezas-Jerbi

Hello,

Further to the message below, you may now send your inquiry directly to rfp-2021-179-kmd-expertcompanies@....  Would be grateful if I be excluded from future communications as this might be grounds for exclusion from the process.

Best,

Ninez

On Fri, Aug 6, 2021 at 7:28 PM Ninez Jerbi <npjerbi@...> wrote:

Dear colleagues,

So sorry for this late and possibly double sharing.  My organization, the World Trade Organization (WTO) is currently launching a Request for Proposal to create a roster of KM firms for KM projects planned for the next 2-3 years.

If your company is interested, I would be grateful if you could send me your full name and company email address so our Procurement Unit can send you the invitation.  The deadline for applications is 19 August.

Best,

Ninez Piezas-Jerbi

Chief, Knowledge Management Section

Knowledge and Information Management and Academic Outreach WTO Chairs Programme Division (KMD)

WTO, Geneva

Thanks Nina

Would you please provide the RFP to bill@... ?

Much appreciated

Bill

Louis-Pierre Guillaume

Dear Ninez

We’d be honored to respond to any RFP from the WTO.

Kind regards

_______________________
Louis-Pierre Guillaume

CEO, Amallte
+33 6 10 33 63 21
louis-pierre.guillaume@...
https://www.amallte.com

Le ven. 6 août 2021 à 19:28, Ninez Piezas-Jerbi <npjerbi@...> a écrit :

Dear colleagues,

So sorry for this late and possibly double sharing.  My organization, the World Trade Organization (WTO) is currently launching a Request for Proposal to create a roster of KM firms for KM projects planned for the next 2-3 years.

If your company is interested, I would be grateful if you could send me your full name and company email address so our Procurement Unit can send you the invitation.  The deadline for applications is 19 August.

Best,

Ninez Piezas-Jerbi

Chief, Knowledge Management Section

Knowledge and Information Management and Academic Outreach WTO Chairs Programme Division (KMD)

WTO, Geneva

Hi Ninez,

As 3R Consulting group, we'll answer the RFP in the most accurate way.

Thank you
Rachad