March 2022 SIKM Call: Vanessa DiMauro - Accelerating Knowledge at Scale: A mini case study #monthly-call #case-studies #CoP #COVID-19

Today we held our 199th monthly call. Thanks to Vanessa for presenting and leading the discussion, to those who spoke and posted in the chat, and to all those who attended. Please continue the discussion here by replying to this thread. Here are the details of the call.
Group Chat

Retha Prinsloo8:44 AM

Thank you Vanessa, it was a very interesting talk. It's been a rollercoaster journey: you have enough material for a book 🙏

Tim Powell8:48 AM

I agree -- this would make a fascinating and informative book. Great mix of theory and praxis -- all done under duress, when most people are (ironically) at their best.

This is a reminder of tomorrow's monthly call from 11 am to 12 noon EDT. Note: The U.S. is now on Daylight Savings Time, so adjust accordingly in other countries.

  • March 15, 2022 SIKM Call: Vanessa DiMauro - Accelerating Knowledge at Scale: A mini case study
  • Slides
  • For online chat, use the group chat in FreeConferenceCall.com.

SIKM Leaders Community Monthly Call

  • Where: (712) 770-4035 (US and Canada) Passcode 178302
  • International Dial-in Numbers
  • You can join online using your computer’s speakers and microphone at http://join.freeconferencecall.com/stangarfield
    - Online Meeting ID: stangarfield
  • If you join online, be sure to click on the phone icon and then choose your audio preference.
  • Please don't turn on video - this increases the size of the recording ten times.
  • If you have problems connecting, call customer service at 844-844-1322.
  • Occurs the third Tuesday of every month from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM Eastern Time (USA)
  • Community Site
  • Slides - There is no live screen sharing - you follow along by advancing the slides yourself.
  • Previous Calls
  • Future Calls
  • Calendar