C-level executive involved in KM a major engineering-driven company, #request

Martin Dugage

Urgent question

Dear all
Can anyone of you give me the name of a C level executive in a major engineering-driven company, preferably in Europe, who has really been involved in building the company's KM system? There were many around in the early 2000s (Think about Von Pierer at Siemens, Brown at BP, and even Welsh at GE) but I have a hard time finding one today. Strangely enough, KM seems to have become a topic for middle managers despite the fact that it is undoubtedly a cultural issue.
Any idea?
Many thanks to all.
Best Regards
Martin R. Dugage
Framatome SAS

On Tue, Mar 15, 2022 at 4:00 PM main@SIKM.groups.io Calendar <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

SIKM Leaders Community Monthly Call

When:
03/15/2022
11:00am to 12:00pm
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

Where:
https://sikm.groups.io/g/main

Organizer: Stan Garfield stangarfield@...

View Event

We hold monthly conference calls on the third Tuesday every month at 11 am ET:

  • Schedule of future calls
  • Where: (712) 770-4035 (US and Canada) Passcode 178302
  • International Dial-in Numbers
  • You can join online using your computer’s speakers and microphone at http://join.freeconferencecall.com/stangarfield - Online Meeting ID: stangarfield
  • If you join online, be sure to click on the phone icon and then choose your audio preference. If you don't, you will be unable to hear and speak.
  • Please don't turn on video - this increases the size of the recording ten times.
  • If you have problems connecting, call customer service at 844-844-1322.Occurs the third Tuesday of every month from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM Eastern Time (USA)
  • Community Site
  • Slides - There is no live screen sharing - you follow along by advancing the slides yourself.

Hi Martin

My suggestion is to contact Kent Greenes.  My thoughts are that you would find talking with him very useful. I worked with Kent at SAIC in the late 90s and early 00s after he came over from BP.

I cc’d Kent on this email.

kent@...

Best

Bill

Learn more about the solutions and value we provide at www.workingknowledge-csp.com

[...]

Kent Greenes

Martin,

I’m happy share my experience and insights.  I also suggest reaching out to Dan Ranta. He has had a similar journey.

Best regards,

Kent

Kent Greenes

Mobile: 760-450-6355

Office: 719-748-3714

www.greenesconsulting.com

Senior Fellow Human Capital & Program Director:

TCB Knowledge & Collaboration Council

TCB Change & Transformation Council

Kent.greenes@...

Learn more about the solutions and value we provide at www.workingknowledge-csp.com