Call for speakers at 2021 SLA Virtual Conference #call-for #conferences

Liz Fite

Hello all!

The Special Libraries Association's (SLA) KM Community (aka the KMunity) is currently putting together a roster of speakers for the 2021 SLA Virtual Conference. We're hoping to add 2 more speakers to our live Interactive Education session, which will be held between Aug 11-13. Currently, the session is scheduled for 60 minutes-15 minutes per speaker with a q&a session at the end. The sessions are created with all levels of attendees in mind-from students to KM experts.  I've included a session description below:

Implementing a KM Strategy in a Time of Uncertainty

Implementing a KM strategy is already a feat in itself, so having to plan a KM strategy during a pandemic is a challenge that many of us are not prepared to tackle. Join us and hear from a panel of information professionals who will share their journey in developing their KM strategy, the challenges they have faced and any changes they had to make due to the pandemic, and their best practices and lessons learned that can help you develop an effective strategy.

We'd love to hear from the SIKM community on this panel! If this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of, have questions, or would like some more information before committing, please reach out to our session organizer Thérèse Mainville via email at therese.mainville@....

Thanks!