Combining multiple repositories via one search #search

Jay Kreshel

I have several data sources being used in my organization, with multiple groups inputting knowledge files (documents, videos, notes, articles, etc.). This content comes from Seismic, Help Juice, Zendesk, as well as a learning management system, plus the possibility of others.

I am looking for a means to search in one location for information across each of those repositories.

Does anyone have a recommended solution?

Jay.

Curtis A. Conley

I've been speaking with Scio about setting up a pilot using their search tool. So I haven't gotten hands-on with it just yet; however, it seems really promising as they're attempting to solve for exactly this kind of use case. They're a newer start-up, just exiting stealth mode - but their solution is certainly worth looking into if you have a plethora of sources to scour.

On Wed, Jul 14, 2021 at 12:33 AM Jay Kreshel <jkreshel@...> wrote:
I have several data sources being used in my organization, with multiple groups inputting knowledge files (documents, videos, notes, articles, etc.). This content comes from Seismic, Help Juice, Zendesk, as well as a learning management system, plus the possibility of others.

I am looking for a means to search in one location for information across each of those repositories.

Does anyone have a recommended solution?

Jay.

Hi Jay,

we at AHT.ch have developed an «Advanced Search Tool» combining five search concepts into one tool. It is used to search across thousands folders and subfolders with files coming from any source - mainly legacy documents stemming from shared drives, abandoned SharePoint sites etc.

The condition is to have these documents static at least for some time. It has been implemented several times at global pharmaceutical companies in the past.

If interested we can discuss this.

Regards, Pavel

--
Dr. Pavel Kraus
Präsident SKMF

Eudald Camprubi

Hi Jay, Flaps (getflaps.com) is to offer a neural & natural language understanding search engine for companies with files in different languages, formats, and data sources. I think it might cover your needs.

On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 at 08:26, Pavel Kraus <p.kraus@...> wrote:
[...]

Tom Barfield

Hello Jay - Keeeb specializes in universal search - we take the user's search query and fetch results from the the different sources (Microsoft, Google, Salesforce...). We integrate the results and present them back to the user.  This is all done on the fly - eliminating the need to establish search indexes. Search sources are personalized to each user.  We also have an ability for the person or the organization to bring attention to specific high profile content through our collection capability.

Learn more at www.keeeb.com.  Let me know if you'd like to see our capability in action.

Tom Barfield
Keeeb Chief Solution Architect