I am seeking a global KM expert for enriching me in academia #personal #mentor

Mohammad Mozammel Haque, PhD, MBA

Dear Prof./Sir or Madam,
Good morning to you all.
I am seeking a global KM expert for enriching me in academia.

This is because I would like to involve myself in a postdoctoral research fellowship/Research Associateship or any KM-relevant job anywhere to enrich me.
I need, this is because currently, I am open to working for any institution in a multicultural environment as a regular job.
I would be happy enough in keeping touch closely and work under a KM expert to acquire hands-on proper knowledge. I hold a Ph.D. in Information Technology major in Knowledge Management. I need to learn and work in the organization to enrich me from global KM experts for better understanding. I seek cordial help from the KM experts in academia. I hope you would be cordial enough to help me. May God bless you all protected and grant with long life.

With best regards,
Mohammad Mozammel Haque, PhD, MBA
mhaque@..., drmmh17@...
+8801730892640 (w)