Integrated ticketing system #podcast #jobs

Edwin K. Morrris

All forward thinkers,

Spinning Plates with solid fillThere is a nonprofit that has exhausted resources for a ticketing system that accommodates many venues and levels of tickets concentrated within a short time frame of public interaction under one huge venue. They have run aground seeking an applicable vendor. Many splinters of the board here.

Now before you jump in know that they have exhausted a national environmental scan to seek a provider. They have worked with a few that cannot meet the task. This would have to be a bona fide provider that has hardware/software/scanning and system wide integration and data capabilities. It would need to be in short turn delivery too.

Cheers outlineAlso anyone that is interested in serving our nonprofit organization or being on our podcast please connect with me. Were you aware we offer podcasting as a service?

Thank you.

Yours in knowledge,

Edwin

Check out our latest podcast:  Because you need to know

Subscribe by Email

+1.716.501.8980  Office

Official Trademark PKS Logo 45x45

https://pioneer-ks.org/