Today we held our 8th monthly call. Here is a summary.
1. Patti Anklam, Hutchinson Associates
2. Jerry Ash, AOK
3. Tom Barfield, Accenture
4. Gary Borella, Cisco
5. Seth Earley, Earley & Associates
6. Jason Ferguson, EDS
7. Stan Garfield, HP
8. Kent Greenes, SAIC
9. Bruce Karney, KM-Experts
10. Michael Koffman
11. Doug Madgic, Cisco
12. Mark May, IBM
13. Mark Neff, CSC
14. Sarah Oldrin, Solvay
15. Kiran Seshadri, Tata Consultancy Services
16. Sanjay Swarup, Ford
17. Jack Vinson, Knowledge Jolt, Inc.
18. Rick Wallace, SAIC
Doug Madgic presented KM at Cisco Advanced Services, supported by Gary Borella. His presentation is available at Cisco_CKC_Overview.ppt
There was considerable discussion on user ratings of content. If you would like to continue the discussion, please do so by using our group's threaded discussion capability.
Thanks to those of you who were on the call. I will send out a reminder for future calls on the business day prior to the call.
· February 21: Jack Vinson - "Knowledge communities, community building, and blogging"
· March 21: Reed Stuedemann - "Caterpillar's Knowledge Network"
· April 18: Bill Ives - "What blogs and wikis bring to business and knowledge management"
· May 16: Kent Greenes - "Making learning & performing routine"
· June 20: Raj Datta - "Building a Knowledge Culture"
· July 18: Sanjay Swarup - "Seven Strategies for Maximizing the value of Knowledge Sharing"
· August 15: Brian Gorman - "Virtual Collaboration in the Global Enterprise at Intel"
· September 19: Steve Denning - "Leadership, Innovation, and Business Narrative"