Job Opening: Knowledge Manager, Deloitte Private and Intranet CoE #jobs

Stan Garfield

Job Opening: Knowledge Manager, Deloitte Private and Intranet CoE
https://dtt.taleo.net/careersection/10520/jobdetail.ftl

You will support the U.S. Deloitte Private program, with responsibility for continuously defining, implementing and maintaining on a day-to-day basis a knowledge strategy and associated projects in support of program priorities. Additionally, you will help develop a central KS Site Management Center of Excellence (CoE) aimed at building a cohesive competency around intranet management.

You will report into CoRe Knowledge Services and support the Global Deloitte Private program 50% and the KS Site Management CoE 50%. You will closely collaborate with other stakeholders inside and outside the Deloitte Private and Knowledge Services organizations, including Global and member firm leadership and teams, Marketing & Communications, and other Business / Solutions teams.

Stacie Jordan Brenkovich

Thanks Stan for sharing! If anyone is interested or has questions please reach out to me.

Sent from Stacie's iPhone

Tracy McOrmond

Stacey
Contact info?

On Jul 20, 2021, at 8:50 AM, Stacie Jordan Brenkovich via groups.io <sj541=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Thanks Stan for sharing! If anyone is interested or has questions please reach out to me.

Stan Garfield

Stacie can be reached at sj541@...

Ginetta Gueli

Hello Stacie,
I am and I just sent you an email.

Thank you for your positive consideration.
All the best,
Ginetta
--
Ginetta Gueli
Information & Knowledge Manager | Project Manager

Stacie Jordan Brenkovich

Thank you! I neglected to mention this role is US based, but thank you for your interest.