KM Position at Dell! #jobs

Matthew Morrow

For anyone looking for an exciting new opportunity, I’m posting here on behalf of the Global Lead for Sales and Learning & Development for Dell:

"We are hiring! Looking for a tech-savvy, innovative L&D Knowledge Manager to own our strategy, architecture, processes and user experience for information discovery and retrieval. We are designing building, and deploying a ground-breaking learning platform for our sales teams here at Dell Technologies, and looking to add star KM talent. Please have a look at the JD here: