Looking to hire a KM consultant #jobs

Beeta Tahmassebi

Dear KM colleagues,

We just opened a call for a KM consultant to help us with an initial assessment followed by the development of a more strategic approach to our KM processes. We are a growing consulting firm with staff around the world, and are now at the point that we need to stop and take stock of how to help ourselves get to the next level without losing the knowledge sharing and collaboration practices that mean so much to our culture and the quality of our work.

Please take a look and apply through our portal if this is an opportunities that seems aligned with your skills and interests. https://app.ismartrecruit.com/jobDescription?x=E7pZW5jb21wYXNzd29ybGQuY29tXzQ2NF9QUk9NT1RFVVJMX2VuQ9e

I am not leading this initiative, but offered to share the announcement broadly. If you have any suggestions for where we should post, please do let me know.

Thanks,

Beeta

--

Beeta Tahmassebi

Vice President of Strategic Initiatives
Direct: +1 301-287-8715

EnCompass LLC | Evidence. Engagement. Learning.

Follow us on LinkedIn | Twitter Facebook

Courtney Roberts

Hi Beeta-

Moonshot Global has a KM assessment that works very well for the purposes you describe. We have used the approach for dozens of organizations, including for Dexis Consulting Group. I believe that you sometimes partner with them, so you could reach out to Mihir Desai or Mark McEuen and ask them to share their experience with our work.

The approach leverages the Collison's and Parcell's 5 organizational KM competencies framework (attached), and runs through an organizational self-assessment with a core group (ideally cross-departmental) to identify the current state of KM at the organization. And then, works with the core group to 1) co-create a future, desired state and 2) pilot activities in each of the competency areas to help meet the organization where it is and leverage internal resources to move the organization toward where it wishes to go.

I am happy to get on a call to discuss this further. Do you have any availability this week at 4:30-5:00 pm on either Wednesday or Thursday this week?

Thanks very much!

Courtney

On Fri, Feb 25, 2022 at 6:14 AM Beeta Tahmassebi via groups.io <btahmassebi=encompassworld.com@groups.io> wrote:

[...]

Cell: 1-301-256-4559