May 2021 SIKM Call: Tony Rhem - Artificial Intelligence & Big Data In Knowledge Management #monthly-call #data-science #AI

Stan Garfield

This is a reminder of tomorrow's monthly call from 11 am to 12 noon EDT. Note that the US is now on Daylight Savings Time.

  • May 18, 2021 SIKM Call: Tony RhemArtificial Intelligence & Big Data In Knowledge Management
  • Slides
  • For online chat, use the group chat in FreeConferenceCall.com.

SIKM Leaders Community Monthly Call

  • Where: (712) 770-4035 (US and Canada) Passcode 178302
  • International Dial-in Numbers
  • You can join online using your computer’s speakers and microphone at http://join.freeconferencecall.com/stangarfield
    - Online Meeting ID: stangarfield
  • If you join online, be sure to click on the phone icon and then choose your audio preference.
  • Please don't turn on video - this increases the size of the recording ten times.
  • If you have problems connecting, call customer service at 844-844-1322.
  • Occurs the third Tuesday of every month from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM Eastern Time (USA)
  • Community Site
  • Slides - There is no live screen sharing - you follow along by advancing the slides yourself.
  • Previous Calls
  • Future Calls
  • Calendar

Stan Garfield

Today we held our 189th monthly call. Thanks to Tony for presenting, to Linda Hummel for her questions, and to all those who attended. Please continue the discussion here by replying to this thread. Here are the details of the call.
Group Chat

[5/18/2021 11:05:50 AM] Stan Garfield: Slides

[5/18/2021 12:00:17 PM] Tim Powell: Thanks, Tony and Stan, for this interesting session!

[5/18/2021 12:00:28 PM] Stan Garfield: Difference between Ontology and Taxonomy

[5/18/2021 12:00:31 PM] Shay Sharma: Thank you!

189 sessions- quiet impressive that this value is continually recognized and supported in our community

Thank you Stan!

Bill Kaplan
Founder
Working Knowledge CSP

On May 18, 2021, at 09:10, Stan Garfield via groups.io <stangarfield@...> wrote:

Today we held our 189th monthly call. Thanks to Tony for presenting, to Linda Hummel for her questions, and to all those who attended. Please continue the discussion here by replying to this thread. Here are the details of the call.
Group Chat

[5/18/2021 11:05:50 AM] Stan Garfield: Slides

[5/18/2021 12:00:17 PM] Tim Powell: Thanks, Tony and Stan, for this interesting session!

[5/18/2021 12:00:28 PM] Stan Garfield: Difference between Ontology and Taxonomy

[5/18/2021 12:00:31 PM] Shay Sharma: Thank you!

Monica Henao-Calad

Thanks a lot

Mónica Henao Cálad
Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 18/05/2021, a la(s) 12:29 p. m., bill@... via groups.io <bill@...> escribió:

 189 sessions- quiet impressive that this value is continually recognized and supported in our community

Thank you Stan!

Bill Kaplan
Founder
Working Knowledge CSP

On May 18, 2021, at 09:10, Stan Garfield via groups.io <stangarfield@...> wrote:

Today we held our 189th monthly call. Thanks to Tony for presenting, to Linda Hummel for her questions, and to all those who attended. Please continue the discussion here by replying to this thread. Here are the details of the call.
Group Chat

[5/18/2021 11:05:50 AM] Stan Garfield: Slides

[5/18/2021 12:00:17 PM] Tim Powell: Thanks, Tony and Stan, for this interesting session!

[5/18/2021 12:00:28 PM] Stan Garfield: Difference between Ontology and Taxonomy

[5/18/2021 12:00:31 PM] Shay Sharma: Thank you!

La información contenida en este correo electrónico está dirigida únicamente a su destinatario y puede contener información confidencial, material privilegiado o información protegida por derecho de autor. Está prohibida cualquier copia, utilización, indebida retención, modificación, difusión, distribución o reproducción total o parcial. Si usted recibe este mensaje por error, por favor contacte al remitente y elimínelo. La información aquí contenida es responsabilidad exclusiva de su remitente por lo tanto la Universidad EAFIT no se hace responsable de lo que el mensaje contenga. The information contained in this email is addressed to its recipient only and may contain confidential information, privileged material or information protected by copyright. Its prohibited any copy, use, improper retention, modification, dissemination, distribution or total or partial reproduction. If you receive this message by error, please contact the sender and delete it. The information contained herein is the sole responsibility of the sender therefore Universidad EAFIT is not responsible for what the message contains.