Studies of KM Market and Employment Trends #question

Stan Garfield

I received this question.  Can anyone respond?  Thanks.

>Do you know of any studies about market or employment trends in KM or for KM workers?  I’ve seen a few but they’re always the ones from the big market research firms and I’m never quite sure how good they are.

John Antill

I dont know about anyone else but I am seeing alot of jobs for Knowledge Managers for law firms in the last two weeks. Some are for DoD the rest of the industries are wide open.
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/search/?keywords=knowledge%20management

John Antill
M.S. KM
MCKM, CKS IA KT
Kent State MS KM Advisory Board Member
256-541-1229

On Thu, Aug 5, 2021 at 8:45 AM Stan Garfield via groups.io <stangarfield=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I received this question.  Can anyone respond?  Thanks.

>Do you know of any studies about market or employment trends in KM or for KM workers?  I’ve seen a few but they’re always the ones from the big market research firms and I’m never quite sure how good they are.

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.

Dennis Thomas

Edited

On August 5, 2021 at 8:45:28 AM, Stan Garfield (stangarfield@...) wrote:

I received this question.  Can anyone respond?  Thanks.

>Do you know of any studies about market or employment trends in KM or for KM workers?  I’ve seen a few but they’re always the ones from the big market research firms and I’m never quite sure how good they are.

Stan Garfield

Knoco Ltd has conducted a global survey of Knowledge management every three years, starting in April 2014, with the latest in May 2020.
https://www.knoco.com/knowledge-management-survey.htm

Nick Milton

You can find occasional posts about the KM market and employment trends here

http://www.nickmilton.com/search/label/KM%20industry

Nick Milton
Knoco Ltd
www.knoco.com

www.facebook.com/knoco.ltd

www.linkedin.com/company/knoco-ltd
mobile +44 (0)7803 592947

email nick.milton@...

blog  www.nickmilton.com

twitter @nickknoco

Author of the recent book - "The Knowledge Manager’s Handbook"

"Ambition without knowledge is like a boat on dry land."
--Mark Lee